Are you looking for a bookkeeping service that is reliable, professional and trustworthy? Many business owners find bookkeeping to be a daunting task to keep their accounts current and accurate. Instead of going through the agony and possible uncertainty, consider outsourcing the services to Shawna Davies, CPA, CGA. Relax in the knowledge your bookkeeping is being completed by a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA).
A FEW QUESTIONS TO CONSIDER:
- Is your bookkeeping current?
- When did you last file your small business tax return?
- How involved do you want to be in the daily recording of your bookkeeping?
- What is you biggest financial concern for your small business?
- Are you looking to outsource your bookkeeping?
- What bookkeeping task(s) do you want to completely hand over?
- How can I help make your life easier?
BOOKKEEPING FOR SMALL BUSINESS
The foundation of any successful business begins with good, intuitive, intelligent bookkeeping. Reliable and affordable, having professional bookkeeping expertise on your side can make all the difference when it comes to keeping suppliers happy, employees paid and cash flow in the black.
MY SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Full-cycle bookkeeping
- Statement reconciliations (bank account, credit cards)
- Recording and managing payable and receivables
- Processing employees payroll including:
- Direct deposit, printed cheques, paystubs
- Preparing CRA payroll reports (source deductions, ROE’s, T4s, T4As, T5018s)
- WCB reporting
- GST and PST reporting
- Record depreciation and any other adjusting entries
- Provide monthly financial statements
Bookkeeping is one area where you should not cut corners. Yes, there is the option to outsource to an uncertified bookkeeper, delegate it to a family member, or tack it on as another responsibility for the receptionist. Hiring the expertise of a CPA firm to oversee the process will make sure all your accounts have been accurately recorded.
ADVANTAGES OF OUTSOURCING YOUR BOOKKEEPING TO A CPA
I check to make sure your bookkeeping is correct and in order. As well, I review your accounts to see how your business can work to be more effective and efficient.
- Time saver: Frees you up to build your business.
- Cost effective: Outsourcing saves you on payroll by not having to hire an employee, oversee them and hope their work is done properly.
- Expertise: Bookkeeping and accounting is Shawna Davies expertise. No longer do you need to waste valuable time doing the books yourself or having to review work that has already been done by someone else.
- Evaluation: My expertise will show you where you can improve your bottom line.
- Knowledge: I help you understand where you currently are with your business.
- Canada Revenue Agency: A CPA firm deals directly with Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) on a regular basis. I am experienced at getting to the source to sort out issues in an effective and efficient way.
- Reduced stress: As a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA), I handle every aspect of your business accounts.
- I offer weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual bookkeeping services based on you and your business’ needs. I am a QuickBooks Desktop Pro-Advisor.